SCO Family of Services is an organization committed to help vulnerable New Yorkers meet life’s challenges and build a solid foundation for the future. They get young children off to a good start, launch youth into adulthood, stabilize and strengthen families and unlock potential for children and adults with special needs. SCO has provided vital human services throughout New York City and Long Island for more than 100 years.
For more information about each position click on the link for that position.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, INDIVIDUAL GIVING AND SPECIAL EVENTS
Purpose of The Position: This is a front line fundraising position to secure major gifts for SCO from individuals and corporations.
- Cultivate and secure major gifts from a portfolio of individuals and corporations
Associate Director, Individual and Corporate Giving and Special Events Officer
- Engage Directly in Special Events sponsorship and logistics,
including: Annual Benefit, Art Auction and Golf Outing, etc.
- Manage the annual Development Planning process with Assistant Director, Individual and Corporate Giving and Special Events Officer
- Support Director of Institutional Advancement in external donor work
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, INDIVIDUAL AND CORPORATE GIVING
Purpose of The Position: Support the SCO Development Team in its major gift fundraising and in developing and tracking the annual development plan.
- Manage a portfolio of 200 active prospects composed of individual and corporate prospects
- Support Director of Institutional Advancement in his major gifts (individual and corporate) moves and meetings
- Management and Departmental Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Development Team to ensure the success of Special Events, including: Annual Gala, Fashion Event, Art Event and Golf Outing, etc.
SPECIAL EVENTS OFFICER
Purpose of The Position: Oversee all activities related to the planning and execution of the Department of Institutional Advancement fundraising special events.
- Develop and execute all aspects of event production including: sponsorship solicitations, collateral, vendor negotiations, accountability structure, staffing and on-site event management for Annual Gala, Golf Outing, Art Auction, etc.
- Support Management and Operations
SENIOR GRANTS OFFICER
Purpose of The Position: To increase agency funding through foundation, corporate and government grants.
- The Senior Grants Officer will be responsible for grant submissions, reports and follow up for SCO programs as directed by the Associate Director of Institutional Giving
Please send cover letter, with salary history and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org